To help Ukrainians, the Center for Corporate Social Responsibility Development, the Career Hub platform, with the support of SAP, is launching a Mentorship for Ukrainians (M4U) program for Ukrainians abroad who have left in connection with Russia’s aggression against Ukraine.
The mentors will be people who have lived in the country for a long time and work in companies. They will be able to talk about employment opportunities, help organize networking and provide sound advice on social and cultural integration. And although the organizers plan at least three meetings between the mentor and the mentee, sometimes mentoring can grow into a friendly relationship for life.
Mentoring will take place in the format of online or offline meetings from May-August. The following issues will be discussed during the mentoring:
- employment opportunities (providing information on vacancies, training, etc.);
- professional networking (involvement of Ukrainians in professional communities, and business associations to expand the base of contacts);
- integration (living in another country, solving household and social issues).
Necessary: the Program does not include financial aid for the mentees.
We invite Ukrainian women and men abroad to join this Program, choose a mentor and become a mentee. Requirements for the mentees:
- anyone over the age of 18 who was forced to leave Ukraine after February 24, 2022;
- is now in a country where we have mentors;
- speaks English at a sufficient spoken level or the host country’s language.
Program website: https://mentorplace.in.ua/en/
Linkedin Programs https://www.linkedin.com/company/mentorship-for-ukrainians